Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my "studio"! Thank you for stopping by. Do make yourself at home - look around, take in the view, enjoy the art. I'd love to hear from you too, so please leave a comment if you have a minute. I do hope you'll enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Playing With Pendants


My sister recently came for a visit with her husband and dog. It was a lot of fun as we celebrated a late Christmas together. Lindy (sister) and I got time to play in the studio, where we had fun making Valentines Pendants which we strung into banners. She made one for her daughter who's birthday IS Valentine's Day and one to keep. I just made one. With my uncanny ability to make things more difficult than they need to be, I designed my pendants to be strung together with chain and then got the idea to make little heart "charms" to put between them. And I coated the little hearts with Glossy Accents to make them look glossy. I did like the way it turned out. Above are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment